Here below, you can read more about the foundation’s vision, mission, goals and projects.
The foundation was established with the statutory name “Future Fund foundation”. Since the establishment, our activities have broadened and therefore we have now adopted the name: “Good Future Foundation”.
Our vision is that we can all live on a healthy planet, with happy people and thriving human habitats and natural ecosystems, that are full of opportunities and freedom for all.
There are so many amazing organizations who work to make our planet healthier, who support people, culture, art or human habitats, and who stand up for animals and ecosystems. Our mission is to make sure the world’s stock market investments are shifted more towards these organizations, both non-profit and for-profit, so they can expand their great work in the future.
Key performance indicators
To measure progress on our mission, we measure progress on two key performance indicators:
- % of all stock market investments that is invested in/for ethical, sustainable and social businesses
- % of all stock market investments on which the interest is given to charity
To achieve this mission, we work towards the following goals:
- To inform donors, consumers and professionals about charities and ethical, sustainable and social businesses.
- To inform donors, consumers and professionals about professionals about ethical, sustainable and social investing methods.
- To tilt the world’s invested funds towards charities and ethical, sustainable and social businesses.
- To engender stable futures for charities and ethical, sustainable and social businesses, so they can continue and expand their great work.
- To help donors, consumers and professionals in finding their favourite charities and ethical, sustainable and social businesses, and in supporting them, buying from them and investing in them.
To achieve these goals, we work on the following projects:
- The ‘Support the Future Database’: a publicly available overview of charities and ethical, social and sustainable businesses.
- The ‘ethical ETF comparator’: a publicly available resource that provides an overview of the world’s most ethical publicly-traded investment funds (ETFs). Its purpose is to create transparency on good ethical, social and sustainable investment options.
- Assisting and advising charities in their investment policies and decisions.
- Assisting and advising charities with managing legacies.
- The ‘Future Fund’: a savings and investment mechanism, through which it becomes possible for donors to save or invest for their favourite organizations in the ‘Support the Future Database’.