The initiator of the Good Future Foundation is Rik Viergever. Rik is a social entrepreneur, meaning he sets up and helps with projects that he feels will make a positive contribution to our planet and its societies. Rik is the chairperson of the board of the Good Future Foundation.
Joost Morsink is also a member of the board of the Good Future Foundation. He works with Rik on making sure the foundation develops a robust and transparent IT-infrastructure. Joost has 20+ years of experience as a programmer and IT-manager.
More information about Joost can be found on LinkedIn.
Arnoud Rijpstra is also a board member and secretary of the Good Future Foundation. Amongst others, he helps the foundation to improve its business processes. Arnoud works in finance and business architecture optimization. He helps mid-market companies to transform and improve their results.
More information about Arnoud can be found on LinkedIn.
In addition to Rik, Joost and Arnoud, several others help with setting up the Good Future Foundation:
- Carly Heemstra, Floor Belle, Rick Oudendorp, Tijmen de Graaf, Tabita Slimmens, Daan Blom, Minke van Oeffelt and Marijke Huzen work on the communication, design and marketing of the foundation.
- Teun Uijlen and Katrien Karthaus are our legal experts and Marius Noordam also advises the foundation on legal matters.
- Emma Tait, Vanessa Liu and Katrien Karthaus work on network development, building strong relationships with charities.
- Greg Maksa helps Joost with developing the IT infrastructure for the foundation.
- Bob Kijl and Ulrik van Beyma help the foundation to report transparently on its financials. Together they form the financial audit committee.
There are also many people who were part of the team in the past and who helped a lot with making the foundation into what it is today:
- Communication, design and marketing: Emma van der Tang, Zita Dusa
- IT: Iris Kroon, Pascal Wink, Tijs Slagt, Mark Beuerle, Thijs Aarts
Finally, the Good Future Foundation collaborates with Utrecht University, the University of Applied Sciences Utrecht and Impact 030 in several learning projects and has been helped by many students, interns and volunteers from these organizations.